This package is designed for couples that are planning the entire wedding by themselves and want some help managing the logistics of their wedding day. Day of coordination relieves you from all the last minute details of set-up, organization and coordination of deliveries throughout your wedding day. We are the first to arrive and our job isn’t over until the last guest has left, the linens removed, your gifts packed up and the lights turned off. We work with you to develop a timeline of events for the wedding and distribute this timeline to your vendors as well as bridal party, family and VIP guests. We oversee your ceremony and reception so you can truly enjoy the entire day relaxed and stress-free.
· Complimentary Consultation
· Planning meeting 3-5 weeks prior to wedding
· Review and confirm vendor contracts 1-2 weeks prior to the wedding
· Create custom timeline for vendors and bridal party
· Create custom floor plan for ceremony and reception setup
· Review duties with the bridal party
· Set up ceremony and reception locations
· Act as liaison for all vendors during the day of the wedding
· Assist with distributing all bouquets and corsages
· Photo session coordination and management
· Ensuring proper placement of toasting glasses, guest book, cake knife, place cards, wedding favors, disposable cameras, programs, etc.
· Coordinate processional & recessional
· Maintain flow of events at the reception (first dance, toast, cake cutting, garter toss, dining, etc.)
· Attend to the needs of the Bride and Groom throughout the day
· Attend to unforeseen emergencies
· Access to our wedding day emergency kit for the little tears and spills that sometime occur
· Distribute vendor checks and tips
· Coordinate tear-down/clean-up of ceremony and reception
50% deposit due at signing of contract. Balance due two weeks prior to the wedding day. Guest counts of 300 plus, additional fees required.